CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-11T22:00:51+00:002017 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-11T22:00:51+00:00
- Connect Test Machine and perform battery, alternator, starter test. Print out results of test and document repairs needed. – All passed test
- All tire pressures are good set at 35psi. Cold weather may have set off tire light. With every 10 degree change in temp, tires will lose 1lb of pressure.
Carol H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/10/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-21T22:01:41+00:002011 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-21T22:01:41+00:00
- REPAIR TIRE AS REQUIRED: Screw in RF tire, plugged tire. Temporary repair suggest new tire soon.
Robert P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-10T23:01:10+00:002015 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-10T23:01:10+00:00
- Perform Courtesy Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI), Document any issues found, Document service/repairs needed.: – TPMS light on, reset system
- PERFORM SERVICE INCLUDES TIRE ROTATION, RESET TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEM, CHECK FLUID LEVELS, SET TIRE PRESSURES,
Kierra U. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/8/2022