CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-26T22:02:25+00:002013 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-26T22:02:25+00:00
- Check for proper operations of brake lights. Found and replaced faulty center brake light bulb. Recheck to find brake lights work properly.
- Check for proper operations of brake lights. Found and replaced faulty right brake light bulb. Recheck to find brake lights work properly.
- CONNECT VERUS SCAN TOOL AND RETRIEVE CODES, PINPOINT FAULT CODES ,ESTIMATE REPAIRS: – P0302: Cylinder 2 misfire (coil) – P01111: High voltage (History code cleared) – P01112: Low voltage (History code cleared) – B1319: OCS required weight check – Swapped cylinder 2 & cylinder 3 coils, misfire jumped to cylinder 3 – Needs at a coil & spark plugs
- PERFORM EMISSION INSPECTION
- Removed and replaced coil at cylinder 3 and all new spark plugs. No more misfires, no codes present.
- Removed and replaced dirty air filter
- REPLACE WIPER BLADES
- State Insp. Passenger Car
Elizabeth S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/25/2020