- Look for any visible signs of fluid leaks, Determine where leak is originated from, Determine repairs needed: – Difficult to tell exactly where oil is leaking from without further diagnosis – Looks like it may be coming from head gasket
- HEADLIGHT – Replace Left Front, customer has bulb in truck
- State Insp. Lt. Trk to 10,000
- Perform PA Emission Inspection
- SERVICE INCLUDES: Full Synthetic Oil Change – Rotate Tires – Check All Fluid Levels – Set Tire Pressures – Reset Oil Life Monitoring System – Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Put Oil Change Sticker on Windshield
- Replace rear brake pads and rear brake rotors. Clean and repack wheel bearings if equipped. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Dennis S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2023